Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Prayer against ancestral altars againt my marriage.

Prayer against ancestral altars againt my marriage.


Scripture reading: Ish.49:24-26, Esther.5&6, Mtt.19:1-11.
Confession: Mtt.15:13. “But He answered and said, every Plant which my heavenly father hath not planted shall be rooted up”
Sing: praises to the Lord.
Prayer points:
1. Lord Jesus I praise you for the are the Lord and your power cannot fail, in the name of Jesus.
2. Confess any sin that can hinder your prayer and ask the blood of Jesus to clean you from every work of unrighteousness, in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Spirit sanitizes my body soul and spirit and prepare me ready for the divine touch of God, in the name of Jesus.
4. I raise a divine injunction against all gathering that are not unto the Lord, warring against my family, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every evil altar erected against my marriage in the witchcraft coven be dismantled by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Any power that want to make me a permanent candidate of marital failure, you’re a liar release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every witchcraft power of my father’s house, witchcraft power of my mother’s house, witchcraft power of my in-laws house, I summon you together: Be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every evil umbrella covering the glory of God in my life, in the life of my children catch fire and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every satanic agenda for my children scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. O Lord my father by your mercy let my children be connected to their heavenly assignment, in the name of Jesus.
11. The heavenly agenda for the life of my children shall not be frustrated by the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
12. I paralyze every evil leg walking in and out of my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
13. I decree by the power in the blood of Jesus: Let the glory of my marriage be restored, in the name of Jesus.
14. Begin to prophesy all manner of goodness into your life, your husband and your children, in the name of Jesus.
15. Thank the Lord for answering your prayer.


Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,drop a comment or email us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray here;we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! You could also visit our deliverance prayer blog: http://takingitbyfirebyforce.blogspot.com/ You could also join our discussion forums by signing up on each of the blogs. Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment