Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Prayer against ancestral marital bondage.

Prayer against ancestral marital bondage.


Scripture reading: Ish.49:24-26, Esther.5&6, Mtt.19:1-11.
Confession: Mtt.15:13. “But He answered and said, every Plant which my heavenly father hath not planted
shall be rooted up”
Sing: praises to the Lord.
Prayer points:
1. Lord Jesus I praise you for the are the Lord and your power cannot fail, in the name of Jesus.
2. Confess any sin that can hinder your prayer and ask the blood of Jesus to clean you from every work of unrighteousness, in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Spirit sanitizes my body soul and spirit and prepare me ready for the divine touch of God, in the name of Jesus.
4. I raise a divine injunction against all gathering that are not unto the Lord, warring against my family, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every ancestral law working against the peace of God in my marriage, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every evil effect of external interference in my marriage be completely neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
7. I paralyze every spirit of hatred and hostility militating against my home/marriage, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every power holding down my marriage in the valley of failure, release it and die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Any power brainwashing and blindfolding my spouse from seeing the good part of me, I cut you off with the sword of fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. O Lord my father, give me the outstanding breakthrough that will surprise my friends and disgrace my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
11. Father Lord, let the activities of evil counselors and satanic advisers rulling my home/marriage be terminated in the name of Jesus.
12. You spirit husband/wife that will not allow me to enjoy my God given spouse, your time is up, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
13. I withdraw my marriage/home from the hands of evil designers, in the name of Jesus.
14. I receive deliverance from every evil plantation designed to bring me and my children under the bondage of any strange woman, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every good thing that is dead in my marriage, come back alive by fire, in the name of Jesus.
16. Any power tying down my marriage in the desert of failure, what are you living for release my marriage and die, in the mane of Jesus.
17. Any power tying down my children in the pit of failure release my children and die. In the name of Jesus.


Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,drop a comment or email us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray here;we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! You could also visit our deliverance prayer blog: http://takingitbyfirebyforce.blogspot.com/ You could also join our discussion forums by signing up on each of the blogs. Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment