Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Prayers against Spiritual Marriage. (4)

Prayers against Spiritual Marriage. (4)
1.Resident Spirit Husband and Wife in my life release me and die in Jesus name
2.Physical Spirit Husband and Wife following me around recieve the fire of God and die in Jesus name

3.Territorial Spirit Husband and Wife release me and die in Jesus name .
4.Hermaphrodite Spirit Husband and Wife release me and die in Jesus name
5.Hidden Spirit Husband and Wife recieve the fire of God and die in Jesus name .
6.Masquerading Spirit Husband and Wife release me and die in Jesus name .
7.Multiple Spirit Husband and Wife recieve the fire of God and die in Jesus name
8.Incestous Spirit Husband and Wife release me and die in Jesus name .
9.Transferred Spirit Husband and Wife recieve the fire of God and die in Jesus name
10.Woman Astral Spirit Husband recieve the fire of God and die in Jesus name
11.Leviathan Spirit Husband and Wife release me and die in Jesus name
12.Serpentine Spirit Husband and Wife recieve the fire of God and die in Jesus name
13.Imagination Spirit Husband and Wife release me and die in Jesus name
14.Animal Spirit Husband and Wife recieve the fire of God and die in Jesus name
15.Ancestral Spirit Husband and Wife release me and die in Jesus name
16.Bloodline Spirit Husband and Wife recieve the fire of God and die in Jesus name
To read All about Spiritual Marriage!  Click here.


Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,drop a comment or email us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray here;we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! You could visit our deliverance prayer blog: http://takingitbyfirebyforce.blogspot.com/ You could also join our discussion forums by signing up on each of the blogs. Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

1 comment:

  1. To God be the glory, I was thinking that I am the only victim of this end time devourer called satan who is frustrating my marriage, with the testimony of delivered fellow I believe that with your prayers and my faith God will save me from this torment in Jesus name amen.

    ReplyDelete