Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Prayers against Spiritual Marriage. (3)

Prayers against Spiritual Marriage. (3)
*I command every demonic Ring that I have be given by spirit husband to catch fire in Jesus name.
*I nullify by the Blood of Jesus any marriage done
with any spirit husband in the dream in Jesus name.
*I command the wedding clothes to catch fire and burn in Jesus name.
*My name written in marine wedding registar be erased with the blood of Jesus
*Every spirit husband / wife that was transfered to me die In Jesus name
*I flush out with the blood of Jesus every sexual deposit from marin husband / wife through sex in the dream in Jesus name
*I command the seed of marin husband / wife deposited in the inside of me through sex in the dream to die in Jesus name.
*Every hatred and anger that the spirit husband / wife has planted in my heart against my God given husband / wife clear away and be replaced my Gods kind of Love in Jesus name.
*Children born into any marriage with a spirit husband or wife recieve the fire of God in Jesus name .
*I withdraw by fire of God my sperm, blood, womb or any other part of my body deposited in the altar of any spirit husband or wife in Jesus name
*I bind you spirit husband or wife tormenting my life and earthly marriage with hot chains and fetters of God and cast you out of my life to the dry places in Jesus name
*I return to you every of your property in my possession in the spirit world including the dowry and whatever was used for the marriage and covenants in Jesus name .
*I command you to loose your hold off my marriage in Jesus name Amen.
*I command the soul and sex-ties with all ex sex partners to be broken in Jesus name.
*I command any seed inserted by the spirit husband/spirit wife to come out of me and die in Jesus name.
To pray Prayers against Spiritual Marriage. (4) click here.
Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,drop a comment or email us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray here;we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! You could visit our deliverance prayer blog: http://takingitbyfirebyforce.blogspot.com/ You could also join our discussion forums by signing up on each of the blogs. Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment