Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Prayers against Spiritual Marriage. (2)

Prayers against Spiritual Marriage. (2)
1.Every evil evil monitering mirror ever used against me under any water break in Jesus name.
2.Any marine power witchraft hold on to my blessings reciecve the Fire of God and realease them in Jesus
name.
3.I loose my mind and soul from the bondage of marine witches in Jesus name
4.Every marine witchcraft that has introduce spirit husband / wife and children in my dream be roasted by fire of God in Jesus name
5.Any agent of marine witchcraft posing as my husband / wife or child in my dreams be roosted by fire in Jesus name.
6.Every agant of marine witchcraft assigned to attack my marriage through dream manipulation fall down and die in Jesus name
7.Every agent of marine powers assigned to destroyed my marrige , die in Jesus name.
8.Marine Spirit husband / wife attacking my finances fall down and die in Jesus name .
9.Marine chain binding me down from prospering fall down and die inJesus name
10.Every image constructed under any water to control me recieve fire in Jesus name.
To pray Prayers against Spiritual Marriage. (3) click here.


Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,drop a comment or email us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray here;we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! You could visit our deliverance prayer blog: http://takingitbyfirebyforce.blogspot.com/ You could also join our discussion forums by signing up on each of the blogs. Pls,do stay with us.
Emmanuel and Blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment