Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Prayers against Spiritual Marriage. (1)

Prayers against Spiritual Marriage. (1)
Greater is he that is in me than any power that is in the world and in the seas.
I am born of God therefore I have overcome the wold .By faith I hand the battle to God in faith; I come
against evil stronghold of any marine kindom. In faith I pollute your water with the blood of Jesus christ .In
faith I overthrew any queen that is enthroned against me. In faith I trample upon her serperts and scopions , In faith I spoil her Palace and set her captives free and bind her herself . There shall be no reinforcement or evil reunoin of this power against me in Jesus name.
I seal my confessions with the blood of Jesus and I cover myself with the blood of Jesus in Jesus name Amen
1.I pulldown every stronghold of bewithcment , spell, jinx, enchantmet ordivination fashioned against me by marine powers in Jesus name.
2.Let the thunderbolts of God locate and destroy everymarine witchcraft covon where delibrations and decision have ever been fashioned against me in Jesus name.
3. Let the thunderbolts of God locate and destroy every marine Alters erected for my sake in Jesus name
4.Any water spirit from my villiage or place of birth practicing witchcraft against me and my family be recieve the fire of God in Jesus name.
5.Let every marine spirit weapon fashioned against me under any river or sea be roasted in Jesus name
6 Any witchcraft practised under any water against my life recive the judgement of fire in Jesus name
7 Let every evil Alter upon which satanic evils are done against me be roosted by fire in Jesus name.
8.Every priest ministrering at any evil Alter against me fall down and die in Jesus name.
9.Any power under any water remotely controlling my life be destroyed by fire
10. I set myself free from any power under any water remotely controlling my life .
To pray Prayers against Spiritual Marriage. (2) click here.


Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,drop a comment or email us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray here;we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! You could visit our deliverance prayer blog: http://takingitbyfirebyforce.blogspot.com/ You could also join our discussion forums by signing up on each of the blogs. Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment