Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

(Revelation 3:7-9)´´..I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it:..´´

(Revelation 3:7-9)
´´And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; 8I
know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door,
and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.´´.
The God that we serve is omnipotent! He is all-powerful,holy and true. He is the only one that has ´´the key of David´´.He openeth doors ond shuts doors as He pleases and no one can undo His actions! He says that He has set an open door before us and no one can shut it,just because we have kept His word and have not denied His name. He has also promised to make those of the camp of the enemy to come worshipping at our feet. Our God shall shut out the enemy from our lives in the name of Jesus. Every satanic agent that is initiating,sponsoring,promoting and effecting the replacement of the good doors in our lives with evil doors shall recieve the fire of God in the name of Jesus!
Let´s pray these prayer points as if this is the last fight of our lives and God shall visit you at your points of need in Jesus´ name;
**O God my father,shut every evil door serving as a free passage of evil into my life in the name of Jesus.
**O God my father,re-open every good door that the enemy has shut against my life in the name of Jesus.
**O God my father,amputate every evil hand opening evil doors into my life in the name of Jesus.
**You evil powers in my foundation, sponsoring evil links to my life and destiny, die by fire!
**O God my father,direct my footsteps to identify and access the good doors you have set before me, in the name of Jesus.
**O God my father line my doorsteps with heavenly blessings, in the name of Jesus.
Please,visit these sites for more reading and prayers:
http://takingitbyfirebyforce.blogspot.com/


Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,email or call us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.


By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment