Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Prayer against the afflictors of my marriage and marital soul.

 Prayer against the afflictors of my marriage and marital soul.

1. Any problem in my marriage that wants to enter the new year with me,die in Jesus´ name!

2. Every evil calendar arranged for my marriage,be dismantled in Jesus´ name!
3. Strong evil voices attacking my progress,shut up forever in Jesus´ name!
4. Every infirmity from the moon in my body designed to kill my marriage,die in Jesus´ name! 5. Every pestilence walking in darkness against my marriage,I am not your candidate,die in Jesus´ name!
6. Every infirmity from the sun in my marriage,die in Jesus´ name!
7. Powers of epileptic success over my marriage,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
8. Every vampire draining my marital virtues,vomit it and die in Jesus´ name!
9. Every garment of failure destroying my marriage,die in Jesus´ name!
10. Any power delaying my expected and unexpected marital success,die in Jesus´ name!
11. You serpent of bad luck swallowing my marital effort,vomit them and die in Jesus´ name!
12. Evil personalities assigned to pollute my marital glory,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
13. Ancestral powers working against my marital goodness and progress,die in Jesus´ name!
14. You evil power holding on to my marital blessing,loose your grip and die in Jesus´ name!
15. Any power,man or woman,usurping my marital blessings and breakthrough,release me and die in Jesus´ name!
16. Any power from anywhere that wants to shift my marital blessings from this year to next year,die in Jesus´ name!
17. You the powers that say I would not sing my song and dance my dance in my marriage,wherever you are;die in Jesus´ name!
18. O God of Elijah,crown my marital year with goodness in Jesus´ name!
19. You my divine marital helpers that have forgotten me,remember be and locate me right now in Jesus´ name!
20. All my stolen marital benefits in witchcraft covens,I recover you by fire in Jesus´ name!
21. Holy Ghost fire,connect me to my marital miracle and helpers by fire in Jesus´ name!
22. Power of divine marital success,fall upon me by fire in Jesus´ name!
23. My divine marital goodness for this year,locate me now by fire in Jesus´ name! (3x)
24. You my marital blessings for this year,locate me in Jesus´ name!
25. I put on the garment of marital testimony in Jesus´ name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Sandra. I read several blogs on religion and prayer and I've i feel like I've ended up here once before. I ran across this prayer exchange website and I haven't had the chance to ask my Church what their stance is on it.

    I'm a bit confused, I think that there are some benefits to a site like this but some Christians might find it questionable.

    The website is http://www.prayermarket.com/.

    If you're looking for a topic to blog about, I would be curious to hear your thoughts and know what your stance is on this type of prayer service.

    I have your blog in my feed reader so i'll check back, God bless
    Sandra Johnson

    ReplyDelete