Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday, September 05, 2011

Evil arrow in my marital life,be uprooted and die by fire! (2)


Psalm 11:2´´For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart´´.


Psalm 91:5´´Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;´´


*Evil arrow of hatred and rejection in my marriage,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Arrow of witchcraft captivity in my marriage,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Evil arrow of witchcraft embargo in my marriage,die in the name of Jesus.
*Evil arrow of poverty in my marriage,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Evil arrow of marital failure in my life and destiny,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Evil arrow in my marriage,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Evil arrow of witchcraft legal grounds mortgaging my marriage to witchcraft control,die in the name of Jesus.
*You evil arrow with stubborn roots in my marriage,die with all your roots in the name of Jesus.
*Satanic arrow of locusts in my life,eating up my marriage,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Satanic arrow of maggots in my life,causing decay in my marriage,jump out and die in the name of Jesus.
*Stubborn evil arrows in my marriage,jump out and die with all your roots in the name of Jesus.



By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo. 
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment