Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Deliverance prayer for children (2).

Deliverance prayer for children (2).


"And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the Word of His Grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them who are sanctified." (Acts 20:32)
*Dear Father, I come to You in the Name of the Lord
Jesus Christ to pray for my children and
grandchildren, they are Your inheritance and reward, (Psalm 127:3).
*I have placed my trust for salvation in the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ; therefore, my children are clean and holy unto You, (1Cor. 7:14).
*As Job prayed for his children, I ask You to accept my prayer for mine, for it may be that they sinned and cursed You in their hearts,. (Job 1:5).
*I confess that I and my family have been slack in serving You joyfully and gladly for the abundance of all things (Deut. 28:47). Please forgive us for our ingratitude.
*I now break all curses off myself and them of madness (Deut. 28:28), oppression (vs. 29), sickness (vs. 22), being held captive by evil (vs. 41), untimely death (vs. 62), fear, trembling heart, sorrow of mind, restlessness and wandering (vs. 65-67).
*You have fulfilled the covenant You promised by the Blood that Your Son shed (Heb.10:10-24). We thank You that you will never turn away from doing us good, but will put Your fear in our hearts lest we depart from You (Jer. 32:40), that we may fear You forever, for out good and the good of our descendants (Jer. 32:39).
*By Your grace I fear You, giving my children a place of refuge (Prov. 14:26). I listen to the words of Thy mouth (Ps. 78:1) and share them with my children, for they show Your strength and wonderful works (Ps. 78:4).
*Let my children set their hope in You not forgetting your works, but keeping Your commandments (Ps. 78:7) lest they be a stubborn and rebellious generation (vs. 8).
*As father/mother, I shall make known Thy truth to my children (Isa. 38:19). Your Spirit is upon me and Your words shall not depart out of my mouth nor my descendants (Isa. 59:21). *Thank You for the promise to pour out Your spirit and blessings upon my offspring (Isa. 44:3).
*As You have promised. I declare now that my children shall be released from captivity. Please send angels now to deliver their bodies, minds, wills and emotions from the enemy. *Contend with him that contends with me and save my children (Is. 49:25; Heb. 2:14,15; 1John 3:8).
*As David commanded Solomon, so I pray today that (names of your children), will know and serve You with a perfect heart and a willing mind. I loose Your grace on my children that they will seek and find You. (1Chron. 28:9)
*According to Your purpose You have given us in Christ Jesus before the world began (2Tim. 1:9) and we can receive Your Word (Acts 20:19).
*I bind all evil spirits who would seek to conform me or any member of my family to the world; I loose grace on us to be transformed by the renewing of our minds (Rom. 12:2). I also loose grace on each of us that we will be fully assured in our own minds of Your truth (Rom. 14:5; not shaken in our minds (2Thes. 2:2); not beguiled by Satan through his subtlety; nor have our minds corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ Jesus , our Lord. (2Cor. 11:3).
*Father, I am jealous over my household with godly jealousy and have espoused them to the Lord Jesus Christ (2Cor. 11:2). I ask that you bind their feet to the paths of righteousness and may they come to abhor the things of the world which allure them.
*I ask for wisdom to correct and discipline my children. You have said that "the rod and reproof give wisdom but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame" (Prov. 19:15), and "Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul" (Prov. 19:17). In this matter of discipline I ask You to turn my heart to my children and their hearts to me (Mal. 4:6). I bind all evil spirits who would try to block this.
*I loose upon my self and my household the grace to be filled with the knowledge of Your will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding. Help us to increase in godly knowledge of You.
*Let us be strengthened with might, according to Your glorious power unto all long suffering with joyfulness. We give thanks unto You for delivering us from the power of darkness into the kingdom of Your Dear Son (Col. 1:9-14). In the name of my Saviour Jesus Christ I loose all the judgments against Satan’s host in Your Word if they attempt to rob me or my family of any of our inheritance "IN CHRIST", yea Father we are Your inheritance, IN CHRIST JESUS. (Rom. 8:16,17; Acts 20:32; 26:19; Eph 1:11; Col. 1:12; 3:24.)


Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,drop a comment or email us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray here;we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! You could also visit our deliverance prayer blog: http://takingitbyfirebyforce.blogspot.com/ You could also join our discussion forums by signing up on each of the blogs. Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment