Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday, July 12, 2010

Prayer against conflict and hostility in the home!

Prayer against conflict and hostility in the home!
CONFESSION
Gen. 2:24-25: Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.


PRAISE WORSHIP
1. Make a list of all the things that are presently wrong in the home.
2. Now take these Items one by one and pray aggressively as follows:
You . . ., (e.g. weakness, faults or problems) in my home, I root you out, I pull you down and I destroy you, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let all the enemies of my good dreams and visions concerning my home be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
4. I paralyse every architect of conflict and hostility in my home, in the name of Jesus.
5. Let every factor leading to maladjustment in the home be dissolved by the fire of the Holy Spirit.
6. I decree that divine character be planted and built in my home, in the name of Jesus.
7. I withdraw my marriage from the hands of evil designers, in the name of Jesus.
8. Let every evil power trying to re-draw my marriage map be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
9. I refuse to pattern my marriage contrary to God's original design, in the name of Jesus.
10. Household wickedness, release my home, in the name of Jesus.
11. Let every negative influence on my home by parents from both sides be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every disease of our family altar, be healed, in the name of Jesus.
13. I break every curse affecting my home negatively, in Jesus' name.
14. Devil, I command you to take all your properties and be gone from my life, in the name of Jesus.
15. Lord, restore all that the enemies have stolen from my home.
16. Father Lord, convert all my marital failure to success, in the name of Jesus
17. Lord, keep the wall of defence of my family constantly strong, in the mighty name of' Jesus.
18. Lord, heal all broken and sore family relationships, in the mighty name of Jesus.
19. I receive deliverance from every evil plantation designed to bring myself and my children under the bondage of the devil, in the name of Jesus.
20. I deliver myself from bondage that my sins and those of my ancestors have provoked, in the name of Jesus.
21. Holy Spirit, break every yoke of marital failure in my life, in the name of Jesus.
22. I paralyse every spirit of hatred and hostility militating against my home, in the name of Jesus.
23. Let peace flow like water into my home, in the name of Josua.
24. I stand against every spirit of . . .,
- talkativeness - lack of appreciation - stubbornness
- Laziness - manipulation - callousness
- self-centeredness - impotence - passiveness
- accusation - masturbation - Unreasonableness
- aggression - oral sex - egotism
- unscriptural ambition - possessiveness - rigidity
- child molestation - negative emotion - inconsistency
-flirtation ' - insensitivity - despondency
- intolerance - unbelief - unforgiveness
- rejection - humiliation -anger
- frustration -impatience
loose your hold upon my life, in the name of Jesus. I command you to be separated from me. I place the cross of Jesus between me and you. I forbid you to ever return or ever to send any other spirits, in the mighty name of Jesus.
25. All demonic maternal and paternal strings, break, in Jesus' name.


Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,email or call us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray; we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment