Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Spirit husband/wife in my life, release me and die! (1)

Spirit husband/wife in my life, release me and die! (1)
Pray these prayers when you notice any of the following in your life and dream life :
Marital distress/failures,Sexual relationships in
dreams,Spousal hatred, Being frequently jilted,Unpardonable sexual error,Wrong sexual decisions,Neglect abandonment by the opposite sex,Demonic dreams,Swimming
or seeing a river in the dream,Missing one’s menstrual period in the dream,Pregnancy in the dream,Breast- feeding a baby in the dream,Backing a baby in the dream,Having a family in the dream,Shopping with a man/ woman in the dream,Seeing a man sleeping by one’s side in the dream,Hatred by earthly spouse,Serious gynecological problems,Having a miscarriage after sexual dreams,Dream marriages.
1.Spirit husband/spirit wife, release me by fire, in Jesus name.
2.Every spirit husband/ wife, I divorce you by the blood of Jesus.
3. Every spirit wife/ husband, die, in the name of Jesus. 4. Everything you have deposited in my life, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power that is working against my marriage, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
5. I divorce and renounce my marriage with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus. 6. I break all covenants entered into with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
6. I command the thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the wedding gown, ring, photographs and all other materials used for the marriage, in Jesus’ name.
7. I send the fire of God to burn to ashes the marriage certificate, in the name of Jesus.
8. I break every blood and soul-tie covenants with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
9. I send thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the children born to the marriage, in Jesus’ name.
10. I withdraw my blood, sperm or any other part of my body deposited on the altar of the spirit husband or wife, in Jesus name.
11. You spirit husband or wife tormenting my life and earthly marriage I bind you with hot chains and fetters of God and cast you out of my life into the deep pit, and I command you not to ever come into my life again, in the name of Jesus.
12. I return to you, every property of yours in my possession in the spirit world, including the dowry and whatsoever was used for the marriage and covenants, in the name of Jesus.
13. I drain myself of all evil materials deposited in my body as a result of our sexual relation, in Jesus’ name.
14. Lord, send Holy Ghost fire into my root and burn out all unclean things deposited in it by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
15. I break the head of the snake, deposited into my body by the spirit husband or wife to do me harm, and command it to come out, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every enemy of my marital breakthrough, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every spiritual competitor against my marriage be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
18. Evil spiritual marriage, release me now, in the name of Jesus.
To pray Spirit husband/wife in my life, release me and die! (2) click here.




Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,drop a comment or email us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray here;we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! You could visit our deliverance prayer blog: http://takingitbyfirebyforce.blogspot.com/ You could also join our discussion forums by signing up on each of the blogs. Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment