Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Spirit husband/wife in my life, release me and die! (4)

Spirit husband/wife in my life, release me and die! (4)
Pray these prayers when you notice any of the following in your life and dream life :
Marital distress/failures,Sexual relationships in
dreams,Spousal hatred, Being frequently jilted,Unpardonable
sexual error,Wrong sexual decisions,Neglect abandonment by the opposite sex,Demonic dreams,Swimming or seeing a river in the dream,Missing one's menstrual period in the dream,Pregnancy in the dream,Breast-
feeding a baby in the dream,Backing a baby in the dream,Having a family in the dream,Shopping with a man/ woman in the dream,Seeing a man sleeping by one's side in the dream,Hatred by earthly spouse,Serious gynecological problems,Having a miscarriage after sexual dreams,Dream marriages.
1. I speak unto my umbilical gate to over throw all negative parental spirits, in the name of Jesus.
2. I break the yoke of the spirit, having access to my reproductive gates, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, let your time of refreshing come upon me.
4. I bring fire from the altar of the Lord upon every evil marriage, in the name of Jesus.
5. I redeem myself by the blood of Jesus from every sex trap, in the name of Jesus.
6. I erase the engraving of my name on any evil marriage record, in the name of Jesus'.
7. I reject and renounce every evil spiritual marriage, in the name of Jesus.
8. I confess that Jesus is my original spouse and is jealous over me.
9. I issue a bill of divorcement to every spirit wife/ husband, in the name of Jesus.
10. I bind ever spirit wife/ husband with everlasting chains, in the name of Jesus.
11. Let heavenly testimony overcome every evil testimony of hell, in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, bring to my remembrance every spiritual trap and contract.
13. Let the blood of Jesus purge me of every contaminating material, in the name of Jesus.
14. Let the spirit husband/wife fall down and die, in Jesus name.
15. Let all your children attached to me fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
16. I burn your certificates and destroy your rings, in Jesus name.
17. I execute judgment against water spirits and declare that you are reserved for everlasting chains in darkness, in Jesus name.
18. O Lord, contend with those who are contending with me.
19. Every trademark of water spirit, be shaken out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
20. Evil spiritual parents, release me now, in the name of Jesus.
To pray Prayers against Spiritual Marriage. (1), click here.
Your prayer requests are welcome. You could make them anonymous on blog page,drop a comment or email us. May God visit you with testimonies as you pray here;we expect to read your testimonies on this blog in Jesus´ name AMEN! You could visit our deliverance prayer blog: http://takingitbyfirebyforce.blogspot.com/ You could also join our discussion forums by signing up on each of the blogs. Pls,do stay with us.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.







And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. (Matthew 11:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment