Trade Gong Classifieds

Sunday, November 21, 2010

DAY 2, 18 NOV 2010. Spiritual Growth.

Spiritual Growth.
DAY 2, 18 NOV 2010
SCRIPTURE READING: ACTS CHAPTER 2
Praise and Worship.
DAILY CONFESSION: Isaiah 40:30-31:- Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the Lord
shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


Thank God that the Holy Spirit has not departed from me and my family .


Thank God for the spiritual growth in my life in jesus name .


Thank God for all the prophecies fulfilled and prayers answered in jesus name


Father, let my spiritual eyes be opened in jesus name Ps. 119:18


Father, give me a taste of Heaven in jesus name .


Father, forgive me sins that will hinder my spiritual life in Jesus’ Name.


Father, don’t let me be a prey to the devil and an object of sacrifice.in jesus name Ps. 124:6


O Lord fortify my spiritual Alter in jesus name.


Father, please give me complete sight in jesus name


Father, let there be purging in my spiritual life today in jesus name .


Powers assigned to destroy me spiritually , recieve fire in jesus name .
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment