Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Deliverance prayers for marriages!

Deliverance prayers for marriages!

1. You grave holding my marriage and its fruitfulness captive,open up and vomit them to me by fire!
2. You my dead and decayed marriage,ressurrect and
become perfectly healed in the name of Jesus!
3. You my marriage that have been rendered dead and fruitless,resurrect and be fruitful in the name of Jesus!
4. You scorpions assigned against my marriage,release me and die by fire!
5. You evil arrows fashioned against my marriage,I command you to go back to your senders in the name of Jesus!

6. You spiritual worms assigned to devour my marriage,come out and die!
7. You spiritual devourers assigned to devour my marriage and render it fruitless,come out and die!
8. You evil object buried against the fruitfulness of my marriage,be up-rooted and scatter by fire!
9. You evil personalities hiding in my marriage,come out and die!
10. You evil trenches housing enemy ambush against my marriage,bury my enemies alive in Jesus´ name
11. Evil contractors hired against my marriage,I terminate your contracts from source by fire! Die in the name of Jesus!
12. You spirit of hinderance hindering the fruitfulness of my marriage,release it and die!
13. You spirit of hinderance hindering my marital breakthrough,release it and die!
14. You spirit of hinderance holding on to my marital birthright,release it and die!
15. Outside witchcraft powers co-operating with household witchcraft against my marriage,scatter and die!
16. Household witchcraft gathering against my marriage,scatter and die!
17. Household witchcraft virdict and conclussion against my marriage,be nullified by fire!
18. Witchcraft covens linked to the death and fruitlessness of my marriage,catch fire and scatter!
19. You evil objects being used to monitor my marriage for evil,be scattered and rendered invalid!
20. You evil priests ministering against my marriage from any evil altar,fall down and die!

21. You evil altars erected against the fruitfulness of my marriage be up-rooted and scatter!
22. I pursue,I overtake and I recover by fire whatever the enemy has stolen from my marriage in the name of Jesus!
23. My marriage,defy any spiritual call to death or unfruitfulness in the name of Jesus!
24. My marriage,refuse to co-operate with my enemies against me in the name of Jesus!
25. My marriage,you would always bring me blessings and not problems and curses in the name of Jesus!
26. My marriage,always bring me laughter and not regrets and downcasts in the name of Jesus!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment