Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Deliverance prayers against tied-down marital blessings and breakthroughs!

Deliverance prayers against tied-down marital blessings and breakthroughs!

1. You grave in which my blessings and breakthrough are being held captive,open up and vomit them to me by fire!
2. You my buried blessings and
breakthroughs,resurrect and locate me by fire!
3. You evil personalities hiding in any area of my blessings and breakthrough,come out and die!
4. You evil creatures assigned against my blessings and breakthrough,come out and die!
5. You evil trenches housing enemy ambush against my blessings and breakthrough,bury my enemies alive in Jesus´ name
6. You scorpions assigned against my blessings and breakthrough,release me and die by fire!
7. You evil arrows fashioned against my blessings and breakthrough,I command you to go back to your senders in the name of Jesus!
8. You spiritual worms assigned to devour my blessings and breakthroughs,come out and die!
9. You spiritual devourers assigned to devour my blessings and breakthroughs,come out and die!
10 You evil object buried against my blessings and breakthroughs,be up-rooted and scatter by fire!
11. Evil contractors hired against my blessings and breakthroughs,I terminate your contracts from source by fire! Die in the name of Jesus!
12. You spirit of hinderance hindering my blessings and breakthroughs,release it and die!
13. Outside witchcraft powers co-operating with household witchcraft against my blessings and breakthroughs,scatter and die!
14. Household witchcraft gathering against my blessings and breakthroughs,scatter and die!
15. Household witchcraft virdict and conclussion against my blessings and breakthroughs,be nullified by fire!
16. Witchcraft covens linked to the problems in my blessings and breakthroughs,catch fire and scatter!
17. You evil objects being used to monitor my blessings and breakthroughs for evil,be scattered and rendered invalid!
18. You evil priests ministering against my blessings and breakthroughs from any evil altar,fall down and die!
19. You evil altars erected against my blessings and breakthroughs be up-rooted and scatter!
20. I pursue,I overtake and I recover by fire whatever the enemy has stolen from my blessings and breakthroughs in the name of Jesus!
21. My blessings and breakthroughs,defy any spiritual call to death or failure in the name of Jesus!
22. My blessings and breakthroughs,refuse to co-operate with my enemies against me in the name of Jesus!
23. My blessings and breakthroughs,locate me in the name of Jesus!
24. My blessings and breakthroughs,hear the word of the lord;arise and locate me now by fire!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.



1 comment:

  1. This is spam and had to be deleted immediately. God is the deliverer .A spell caster is a witch and that is against the law of God .please give your life to Jesus christ .

    ReplyDelete