Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Prayer for devine marital guidance and favour!

Isaiah 60:20


´´Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall
be ended´´.

Have you been feeling downcast? Have you been feeling as if your sun has permanently gone down and you seem to be in total darkness? I mean total darkness in every facet of your life - finance,marriage business,family etc. The Almighty God is calling you home to roost now! He is the only One that has the sure and absolute Power to re-introduce a lasting and permanent light into your life! With God,already existing light shall become brighter; dwindling light shall re-kindled and there shall be light where there was no sign of light!
This is so because when you have God,He would be in you and He is light. That light in Him would brighten your life - every facet of it - up and ´´thy light shall no more go down´´. The most amazing truth is that God´s light,like God,is everlasting! When you allow God´s everlasting light to dwell in your life,God Himself has said ´´the days of your mourning shall be over! Let us give God the chance today put a permanent end to sorrow and crying in every aspect of our lives. God bless us. Amen!
Prayer Points:
*Oh God my father,arise and wipe off the tears of mourning in my marriage in Jesus´ name!


*Oh God my father,let the sun in my marriage arise and no more go down in Jesus´ name!


*Father God,let your everlasting light shine upon my marriage in Jesus´ name!


*Oh God my father,arise in your armour and put a permanent end to my mourning in my marriage in Jesus´ name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment