Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Prayers for marital promotion and favour!

Isaiah 60:17


´´For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness´´.
Have you ever imagined how you would feel,if you asked for 100 Dollars and your benefactor is so generous that he offers you 3000 Dollars? Or better still,you ask for a brass or costume bracelet,having concluded that - that is just about as much as you are wort,only for the other party to decide that you are worth more and guess what; he presents a gold bracelet to you! Have you ever pondered over just how much you would esteem such a person? That character is Jehovah God! He says that He would upgrade all your inferior needs to superior poccessions! If you in your human understanding,requests anything He considers inferior,He,in His infinite wisdom,would grant you something far,far better that whatever you,in your wildest imaginations,ever dreamt of having! The Almighty God can turn everything you had given up on - marriage,finance,destiny - into pure gold! Let us ask God today to translate our brassy lives into a golden one. And give Him the chance to do so!





Prayer Points:
*Oh God my father,arise and turn my brassy marriage to a golden one in Jesus´ name!


*Oh God my father,arise and turn any brass in my marriage to gold in Jesus´ name!


*Father God,grant me multiple-fold of my requests regarding my marriage in Jesus´ name!


*Oh God my father,set aside every inferior maital request I make and grant me unimaginable testimonies in its place in Jesus´ name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment