Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Evil Powers hindering my marriage,be stopped by fire! 3-day Fasting and prayer: Day 1

3-day Fasting and prayer(29 till 31 Dec,2010)

Day 1 - Confession:
(Zechariah 11:9)Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off,
let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another.
Evil Powers hindering my marriage,be stopped by fire!
1. Powers of my father´s house assigned to scuttle my marriage,die in Jesus name!
2. Evil altars of my father´s house crying out loud against my marriage,release me and die in Jesus name!
3. Evil foundational spirit holding my marriage hostage,let me go by fire in Jesus name!
4. Every evil container containing my stolen marital blessings,explode and release my blessings by fire in Jesus name!
5. Calabash or pot of darkness planted against my marriage to manipulate it, break in Jesus name!
6. Collective foundational captivity troubling my marriage,release me and die in Jesus name!
7. Evil foundational pattern threathening to sink my marriage,release me and die in Jesus name!
8. Every curse affecting my marriage,break and release me in Jesus name!
9. Evil powers of my village assigned to stop my marriage,give up and die in Jesus name!
10. Evil blockade from my ancestral foundation battling my marriage,give up and die in Jesus name!
11. Evil Ancenstral covenants assigned to abort my marriage,release me and die in Jesus name!
12. Foundational witchcraft burial against my marriage,be nullified in Jesus name!
13. Every striving dragon of darkness against my marriage,be consumed by the lion of Judah,in Jesus name!
14. Anything,anybody that has to die for my marriage to prosper,die by fire and let it prosper in Jesus name!By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment