Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday, December 30, 2010

3-day Fasting and prayer for my marriage (29 till 31 Dec,2010) :Fasting day 2:

3-day Fasting and prayer for my marriage (29 till 31 Dec,2010) :Fasting day 2:

Prayer: I cancel every evil programe into my marriage by fire!
  1. Every spirit of death programmed into my marriage,I
cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
  2. Every spirit of captivity/limitation programmed into my marriage,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
  3. Every spirit of stagnation programmed into my marriage,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
  4. Every spirit of desert/barrennness programmed into my marriage,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
  5. Every curse programmed into my marriage,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
  6. Every spirit of infirmity programmed into my marriage,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
  7. Every spirit of poverty programmed into my marriage,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
  8. Every spirit of retrogression/backwardness programmed into my marriage,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
  9. Every spirit of hatred programmed into my marriage,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
10. Every spirit of rejection programmed into my marriage,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
11. Every spirit of elussive breakthroughs programmed into my marriage,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
12. Every spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough programmed into my marriage,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
13. Every spirit of financial frustration/blockade programmed into my marriage,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
14. Every spirit of marital failure programmed into my marriage,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
15. Every spirit of oppression programmed into my marriage,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
16. Every spirit of constant challenge and frustration programmed into marriage,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo

http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment