Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday, December 31, 2010

Fasting day 3 (last day).

3-day Fasting and prayer for my marriage (29 till 31 Dec,2010) :Fasting day 3:

Prayer: You marital affliction since the last seven years,let me go by fire!
Confession:
(Exodus 21:2) If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.
1. You affliction that have ruled the last seven years of my
marriage,obey the word of God;release me and let me go in the name of Jesus!
2. You stubborn slave master in my marriage that would not harken the voice of the Lord and release me after seven years of captivity,release me and die!
3. You stubborn slave master that would only release my marriage over your dead body,die and release me!
4. You evil river programmed to drown my marriage over the past seven years,dry up from your source by fire in jesus´ name!
5. You spirit of profitless hardwork programmed into my marriage over the past seven years,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
6. You spirit of wrong destinations programmed into my marriage over the past seven years,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
7. Every spirit of the swamp programmed into my marriage over the past seven years,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
8. You stubborn curse programmed into my marriage over the past seven years,I cancel you by fire in jesus´ name!
9. You my stolen marital benefits in the camp of the enemy,I repossess you by fire in jesus´ name!
10. Every release of my stolen marital benefits being resisted in the camp of the enemy,be actualised by fire in jesus´ name!
11. Every power resisting the release of my stolen marital benefits from the camp of the enemy,release it and die by fire in jesus´ name!
12. Every evil power targetting to repossess my released marital benefits,fall down and die by fire in jesus´ name!


Brethren,as we end our fast today at 6.00Pm and step into the New Year with God-imbued courage and dominion,the Lord would surely set us free from whatever form of captivity we may find our marriages in and also nullify every evil program of the enemy into our marital future in Jesus´ name;AMEN!
Please,don´t hesitate to go to send us your prayer requests and ofcourse,your testimonies to encourage others. God blessings as we do so in Jesus´ name;Amen!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment