Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday, December 02, 2010

BREAKING MARITAL HINDRANCES!

BREAKING MARITAL HINDRANCES!

1 Thessalonians 2:19
“For what [is] our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? [Are] not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus
Christ at his coming?”
1. Thank God that you are alive, bless God for giving you the privilege to participate in this prayer.
2. Repent of all sins you can remember, mention them on your knees. If you are not sure of your salvation, rededicate your life. If you are backsliding, ask him to restore you.
Proverbs 15:8 - “ The sacrifice of the wicked [is] an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright [is] his delight.(KJV)
3. Lord, during this fast, reveal to me every hidden sin that is affecting my marriage and my relationship with you. Declare Psalm 51:1-end
Ask the Lord to deliver you from committing sin.
4. Begin to plead the blood of Jesus. Pray that it washes you clean.
5. My God, as you did to Zechariah, clothe me with a new garment of holiness, grace and power.
6. Use today to call someone, apologize to someone you have wronged, those you have betrayed in life and ministry. Pay any debt you owe and return other people's properties.
7. I declare, evil spirit in charge of my marital problem I cast you out in the name of Jesus.
8. Every spirit of my ancestors, familiar spirits and other demonic hold, break your power over my marriage in Jesus name.
9. By faith, cup your hand; begin to drink the blood of Jesus.
10. Breathe in vigorously, and then begin to breathe out. Command every evil spirit to come out of your marriage in the name of Jesus.
11. Blood of Jesus, fire of God, visit my marital foundation now.
12. You evil king reigning and controlling my marriage, I dethrone you now in Jesus name.
13. Lord, perform surgery upon my marriage during this fasting programme.
14. I wear the garment of victory during this fasting programme.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo

No comments:

Post a Comment