Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday, December 02, 2010

OVERCOMING THE EVIL ANCESTRAL MARITAL TRANSMISSION



OVERCOMING THE EVIL ANCESTRAL MARITAL TRANSMISSION
SCRIPTURE READING:
Genesis 11:30-31 - But Sarai was barren; she [had] no child. And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the
son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there.
CONFESSION:
Isaiah 54:16-17 - Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This [is] the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness [is] of me,saith the LORD.
There is a force called ancestral transmission. It is an enforcer of repeated bad history. This spirit wants to enforce on you what your father and mother went through; it could be poverty, polygamy, premature death, denied prophecy fulfillment, barrenness, marital failure, inability to come into prominence e.t.c.
PRAYER POINTS
1. Every foundational curse upon my gene, my root and my marriage, break by the blood of Jesus.
2. Every foundational bondage over my marriage, break by the blood of Jesus.
3. Lord, dip me in to my foundation. Repair, uproot and pull down what is wrong in my marriage in Jesus name.
4. Holy Ghost, shake down every evil work upon my marriage.
5. Every foundational marital padlock, break in the name of Jesus.
6. Every problem in my marriage attached to my family name, be neutralized in Jesus name.
7. Legal right of satanic harassment in my marriage, break in the name of Jesus.
8. Any evil pattern laid by my ancestors, break upon my marriage now in the name of Jesus.
9. Every ancestral transmission of failure, barrenness (mention peculiar family problem), break upon my marriage now in the name of Jesus.
10. What stopped my father´s and my mother´s marriages will not stop me in the name of Jesus.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo

No comments:

Post a Comment