Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday, December 02, 2010

THE WORLD SHALL HEAR MY MARITAL SUPER-TESTIMONY!

THE WORLD SHALL HEAR MY MARITAL SUPER-TESTIMONY!
CONFESSION:
2 Samuel 6:11-12
And the ark of the LORD continued in the house of Obededom the Gittite three months: and the LORD
blessed Obededom, and all his household. And it was told king David, saying, The LORD hath blessed the house of Obededom, and all that [pertaineth] unto him, because of the ark of God. So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obededom into the city of David with gladness.
PRAYER POINTS
1. O Lord, I declare that my season of change in marital destiny has come.
2. I announce that as from now my time of marital destiny revolution has arrived.
3. Lord do what men consider as impossible in my marriage this year.
4. Lord do what men consider UNUSUAL, UNCOMMON and UNEXPLAINABLE in my marriage.
5. O Lord disappoint the expectations of my enemies over my marriage this year. (They expected death for Obededom but the Lord shocked them, he became a super story).
6. What killed Uzzah announced Obededom, Lord, lift my marriage beyond my expectations.
7. By your great power Lord, give me an amazing testimony that will make the world to turn and look at my marriage in amazement in Jesus name.
8. My father, my father, do what the world cannot explain in my marriage.
9. Lord, give my marriage a story of deliverance that no brain can interpret in Jesus name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo

No comments:

Post a Comment