Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday, December 02, 2010

BREAKING THE CYCLE OF FAMILY CURSE OVER MY MARRIAGE!

BREAKING THE CYCLE OF FAMILY CURSE OVER MY MARRIAGE!
SCRIPTURE READING:
2 Kings 2:19-22
And the men of the city said unto Elisha, Behold, I pray thee, the situation of this city [is] pleasant, as
my lord seeth: but the water [is] naught, and the ground barren. And he said, Bring me a new cruse, and put salt therein. And they brought [it] to him. And he went forth unto the spring of the waters, and cast the salt in there, and said, Thus saith the LORD, I have healed these waters; there shall not be from thence any more death or barren [land]. So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake.(KJV)
CONFESSION:
Galatians 3:13-14
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Family curse is a curse upon a clan, village or people bearing the same last name (Surname). It is time to break it.
PRAYER POINTS
1. Every hidden curse hanging on my marriage, be revealed, be exposed and be broken.
2. Every witchcraft curse targeted at my marriage break by fire.
3. I release my marriage from evil umbrella of collective bondage.
4. No more curses upon my marriage (Mention your name) because I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus.
5. No evil pattern shall repeat itself upon my marriage.
6. Any curse upon my marital blood line, break by the blood of Jesus.
7. Any evil authorities over my marriage break by fire.

8. My marriage shall not operate inside the cage of any family power.
9. I enter my marriage into Abrahamic blessing, as from now on my marriage is out of my family bondage.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo

No comments:

Post a Comment