Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday, December 02, 2010

LET MY MARRIAGE GO!

LET MY MARRIAGE GO!

SCRIPTURE READING:
Exodus 5:1 - And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me
in the wilderness.
CONFESSION:
Obadiah 1:17
But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. This was the divine instruction given to Moses for Pharaoh LET MY PEOPLE GO!
Many of God's people are in bondage but during this prayer session you will go and fulfill your purpose and destiny.
PRAYER POINTS
1. Every demonic united power over my marriage, scatter in Jesus name.
2. Every impersonating power in my marital dream, be exposed and die.
3. Every power that has padlocked my success, money, womb, marriage, release the key by fire.
4. Every evil chain that tied my marriage down to the same spot, release me now in the name of Jesus.
5. Every power that has swallowed my marital blessings, vomit them by fire.
6. Every evil plantation responsible for my marital problem be uprooted now.
7. O Lord, catapult my marriage from the mountain of promises to the mountain of fulfillment.
8. I receive arrow-proof spiritual jacket for my marriage as from today in the name of Jesus.
9. Evil mark of rejection be washed from my marriage now from head to toe.
10. I shall not die without an outstanding marital testimony.
11. My marital glory, come out of cage and manifest now in the name of Jesus.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo

No comments:

Post a Comment