Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Prayer against marital blockade!

Prayer against marital blockade!

Please,pray these prayer points as if your life depends on them.
Prayer points:
1. You evil evil cloud hovering over my marital
destiny,disperse in the name of Jesus!
2. I command any such covenant to catch fire and burn to ashes and set me free.
3. I renounce and reject every evil thought or imagination flashing and lingering in my mind concerning my marriage!
4. Foundational marital failures flowing into my marriage,die!
5. Evil powers and wind from my father´s house moving against my marriage,die!
6. You evil powers,men and women,casting evil spells over my marriage,release me and die!
7. Every evil flow into my marriage,dry up from your source!
8. Every legal ground that I have given to the kingdom of darkness over my marriage,be withdrawn by fire!
9. Every evil cage holding my marriage captive,break and release me by fire!
10. Every evil anchor/chain used to tie down my marriage,break and set me loose!
11. Every withcraft power and coven connected to my marital woes,be uprooted and catch fire!
12. You witchcraft monitors assigned over my marriage,give up and die!
13. You evil power,man or woman, throwing stones and shooting arrows of sorrow into my marriage,give up and die!
14. You evil power,man or woman, initiating and sustaining seeds of sorrow in my marriage,give up and die!
15. You evil power,man or woman, preventing me from reaping the full potentials of my marriage,give up and die!
16. O God my father,arise and make a way for my marriage where there seems to be no way!
17. Evil altars of my father´s house crying against my marriage,die!
18. I pursue,I overtake and I recover all the good things that the devil has stolen out of my marriage!
19. My marriage original,appear and be fulfiulled in the name of Jesus!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment