Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday, December 02, 2010

PULLING DOWN MARITAL STRONGHOLDS!

PULLING DOWN MARITAL STRONGHOLDS!

CONFESSION:
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the
rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord break every force of delay hanging upon my mkarital destiny.
2. I shall not operate in the demonic timetable programmed against my marriage.
3. Lord, put speed into my marital destiny now.
4. Lord arrest evil power of the wasters of marital destiny.
5. My marital glory, come out of the cage and manifest now.
6. Anyone that must do my marriage good, begin to perform by fire.
7. All my marital helpers, you are not for decoration, perform now in the name of Jesus.
8. Lord, I shall recover all my wasted marital years.
9. Every delay on my marriage, I declare that it is over in the name of Jesus.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo

No comments:

Post a Comment