Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday, December 02, 2010

LORD, SHOW ME GREAT MARITAL MERCY!

LORD, SHOW ME GREAT MARITAL MERCY!

CONFESSION:
Luke 1:57-58 - Now Elisabeth's full time came that she should be delivered; and she brought forth a son.
And her neighbours and her cousins heard how the Lord had shewed great mercy upon her; and they rejoiced with her.
PRAYER POINTS
1. I thank the Lord for what He started in my marriage during this programme.
2. People rejoiced with Elizabeth, Lord, do what will make people rejoice over my marriage this year in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh God of Elizabeth, remember me and show me marital mercy this year in Jesus name.
4. Luke 1:57 says…Elizabeth's full time came and she delivered… there shall be no abortion of my marital dream; let my dream come true in the name of Jesus.
5. She delivered! I shall deliver whatever I am praying about in my marriage.
6. She delivered! I decree I am delivered from near success syndrome affecting my marriage.
7. There shall be a performance of that which the Lord is speaking and has spoken concerning my marriage, ministry and family.
8. It is result that cancel insults, Lord give me one testimony that will wipe out my past marital insults in the name of Jesus.
9. My father, close every mouth laughing at my matrimonial destiny because you have promised that this is my year of performance.
10. Lord show my marriage the mercy you showed to DAVID, JOSEPH, ELIZABETH and others.
11. My God, cover my life, family, marriage and children with the banner of your mercy.
12. Scriptures for the prayer of Mercy:
Psalm 13:5 - But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.

Psalm 102:13 - Thou shalt arise, [and] have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
Isaiah 16:5 - And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo

No comments:

Post a Comment