Trade Gong Classifieds

Thursday, December 02, 2010

THIS MARITAL REPROACH MUST DIE!

THIS MARITAL REPROACH MUST DIE!

CONFESSION:
Luke 1:25
Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein he looked on [me], to take away my reproach among
men.Reproach is anything in your life that is not glorifying God. For Elizabeth it was barrenness.
PRAYER POINTS
1. O Lord, roll away every reproach present in my marriage now.
2. Do what you did for David and Elizabeth, roll away every reproach from my marriage totally.
3. As `you did for Elizabeth, take away reproach from my marriage this year.
4. I command anybody holding my marital joy, glory and my celebration package for this year to die by fire.
5. Mention any area of your life where you are facing reproach now and pray with Psalm 119:22 seriously. (Psalm 119:22) Remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept thy testimonies).
6. Holyghost thunder, scatter every evil coven where they are planning to send me marital reproach this year.
7. Blood of Jesus, wash away every mark of reproach in my marriage.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo

No comments:

Post a Comment