Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Day 2: Three-day dry fast (8th Jan. - 10th Jan.,2010)

Day 2: Three-day dry fast (8th Jan. - 10th Jan.,2010) Day 2: Three-day dry fast (8th Jan. - 10th Jan.,2010)
Title: I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. (Genesis 32:26)
This is a fast to claim our blessings from God- marital,financial etc. God Himself has instructed us to ´´Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me´´(Isaiah 45:11). God has given us the power,authority and permission to ask Him to clarify future things that we do not understand regarding ourselves(His sons) and to command Him (when neccesary) to do His wonders for us. How do we ´´command Him´´? By reminding Him of His promises and obligations to us. God hates debt and a reminder that He ´´seems´´ to be indebted compels(commands) Him to act on your case.
Today´s Scripture/confession:
(Isaiah 42:16)16And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
(Isaiah 45:1-3)1Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; 2I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: 3And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
Prayer Points:
** O God my father,arise and anoint my marriage for the sake of this fast for your devine favour in Jesus´ name.
** O God,arise in your might bring me by a short cut I knew not into multiple marital breakthroughs in Jesus´ name.
** Father God,make darkness light before my marriage today in Jesus´ name.
** O God my father,arise,hold my right hand and subdue nations before my marriage in Jesus´ name.
** O God cause both nobles and commoners to favour my marriage even without merit in Jesus´ name.
** O God my father,go before my marriage and make every crooked place straight in Jesus´ name.
** O God break in pieces the gates of brass and cut in sunder the bars of iron hindering my marriage in Jesus´ name.
** O God my father,hand me the marital treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment