Trade Gong Classifieds

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Day 3: Three-day dry fast (8th Jan. - 10th Jan.,2010)

Day 3: Three-day dry fast (8th Jan. - 10th Jan.,2010)

Title: I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. (Genesis 32:26)
This is a fast to claim our blessings from God-
marital,financial etc. God Himself has instructed us to ´´Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me´´(Isaiah 45:11). God has given us the power,authority and permission to ask Him to clarify future things that we do not understand regarding ourselves(His sons) and to command Him (when neccesary) to do His wonders for us. How do we ´´command Him´´? By reminding Him of His promises and obligations to us. God hates debt and a reminder that He ´´seems´´ to be indebted compels(commands) Him to act on your case.
Today´s Scripture/confession:
(Deuteronomy 11:24)24Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be.
(Isaiah 60:3-11,14-17)3And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
10And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.
11Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought. 14The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee; The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel. 15Whereas thou has been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. 16Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. 17For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.
(Psa. 16:66)The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
(Psalm 68:19)19Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
Prayer Points:
** I possess by fire,every marital land that the soles of my feet shall tread on in Jesus´ name.
** You my marriage,hear the word of the Lord;arise and shine today in Jesus´ name.
** O God my father,command strangers and their kings to serve and pamper my marriage in Jesus´ name.
** You good gates of my marriage,obey the word of the Lord; be forced permanently open by fire in Jesus´ name.
** O God my father,position those that afflicted and despised my marriage to serve and celebrate it in Jesus´ name.
** O God create an irresistible need of my marriage by those who hated,despised and ignored it in Jesus´ name.
** Father God,cause them that hated and despised my marriage to seek and celebrate me in Jesus´ name.
** O God my father,exhalt and celebrate my marriage eternally in the same territories where I was despised by fire in Jesus´ name.
** Father,cause the milk of the Gentiles feed and the breast of kings to suckle my marriage in Jesus´ name.
** O God my father,arise and respond with blessings of gold for every request for brass in my marriage in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment