Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday, January 14, 2011

Domestic witchcraft troubling my marriage,die by fire!

1. Whatever is giving me joy in my marriage that the enemy has killed come back to life in Jesus name.
2. Domestic witchcraft troubling my marriage,fall
down and die in Jesus name!
3. Household witchcraft sitting on my marital destiny,die in Jesus name!
4. Marine witchcraft caging my marriage,fall down and die in Jesus name!
5. All my hanging marital blessings be released by fire in Jesus name.
6. Every power that wants my marriage to remian stagnant,let the earth open up and swallow you in Jesus name.
7. Every evil power makng it dfficult for my marriage to move forward die in Jesus name.
8. Oh God my father i am tired of sufferng in marriage deliver me by fire in Jesus name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment