Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday, January 14, 2011

Oh God arise and show me maritalal mercy!

1. My marital testimony in the cooler come out by fire n Jesus name in Jesus name. 2. My marital testimony in the cage break forth by fire n Jesus name in Jesus name.
3. You enemy that has been stealing from my marriage be disgraced in Jesus name.
4. Oh God arise and show me mercy in every area of my marriage in Jesus name.
5. Let the earthquake of God fall on any power that has vowed to keep my marriage down in Jesus name.
6. Let the earthquake of God fall on any object that is being used to keep my marriage down in Jesus name.
7. Whatever the enemy has done to keep my marriage in this negative position be expired in Jesus name.
8. Household wickedness vomit back to me what you have stolen from my marriage in Jesus name.
9. Every wicked power assigned to kill my marital joy this year die in Jesus name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment