Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday, January 14, 2011

Wicked powers assigned to kill my marriage, die!


1. Evil priests cursing my marriage from evil altar,fall down and die in Jesus name!

2. Every marital blessing belonging to me buried ---- be uprooted by fire in Jesus name! (fill dotted space with options below)
**at the back of my father´s house
**in the witchcraft covens
**in witchcraft graves
**in the tree
**in the waters
3. The wicked powers that stopped my parents´ marriage and now want to stop mine,die in Jesus name!
4. Thou right Hand of God arise and give me uncommon marital breakthrough today in Jesus name.
5. Powers that want my marriage to fail this year,you are a liar; die in Jesus name!
6. My marriage, recieve uncommon miracle in Jesus name.
7. Every destiny demoter and killer in my marriage,die in Jesus name.
8. You my marriage,recieve undeniable and indisputable testimony and favour in Jesus name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment