Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday, January 14, 2011

Undeniable and indisputable marital testimony and favour arise and locate me by fire.


1. Every long-awaited testimony in my marriage,at my appearance,appear by fire in Jesus name!
2. Anywhere I go this year,the stars of my marriage shall shine in Jesus name.
3. Any power anywhere,that does not want me to receive my marital testimony this year,die in Jesus name!
4. Wicked powers of my father´s house that want me to labour in vain maritally,die in Jesus name!
5. My father,single out my marriage for uncommon favour this year in Jesus name.
6. My ordained marital helpers,wherever you are,appear and favour me in Jesus name.
7. My marriage,everywhere you go,you shall be recognized and celebrated in Jesus name.
8. Every closed door in my marriage,at my appearance,open by fire in Jesus name!
9. Every rodblock in my marriage,at my appearance,clear away by fire in Jesus name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment