Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 5: Seven-day fast (25th Jan. - 31st Jan.,2010)

Title: All my hanging and buried blessings,be released and locate me by fire! This is a fast to claim our blessings from God-marital,financial etc. God Himself has instructed us to ´´Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me´´(Isaiah 45:11). God has given us the power,authority and permission to ask Him to clarify future things that we do not understand regarding ourselves(His sons) and to command Him (when neccesary) to do His wonders in our lives. How do we ´´command Him´´? By reminding Him of His promises and obligations to us. God hates debt and a reminder that He ´´seems´´ to be indebted compels(commands) Him to act on your case.
Today´s Scripture/confession:
(Genesis 22:17) 17That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
(Hebrews 6:14) 14Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.
(Psalm 1:1-3)1Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
(Jeremiah 17:8) 8For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
(Psalm 84:11)11For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.


(Revelation 3:8) 8I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Prayer points:
1. O God my father,I inherit the blessings of Abraham in Jesus´ name.
2. Father,cause me to multiply and possess the gates of my enemy by fire in Jesus´ name!
3. O God because I delight and meditate on your word day and night, I prosper by fire in Jesus´ name.
4. O God plant my roots in the river of nourishment and blessings in Jesus´ name.
5. O God,protect me against life´s heat and drought with unspeakable blessings in Jesus´ name.
6. I command my leaves to remain permanently green and I bear fruit in and out of season in Jesus´ name.
7. I command everything I touch with my hands to prosper unimaginably in Jesus´ name.
8. O God,be my sun and shield and withhold no good thing from me in Jesus´ name.
9. O God,keep your word in my life;let no one shut the open doors you have set before me in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment