Trade Gong Classifieds

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 4: Seven-day fast (25th Jan. - 31st Jan.,2010)

All my hanging and buried blessings,be released and locate me by fire!
This is a fast to claim our blessings from God-marital,financial etc. God Himself has instructed us to ´´Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me´´(Isaiah 45:11). God has given us the power,authority and permission to ask Him to clarify future things that we do not understand regarding ourselves(His sons) and to command Him (when neccesary) to do His wonders in our lives. How do we ´´command Him´´? By reminding Him of His promises and obligations to us. God hates debt and a reminder that He ´´seems´´ to be indebted compels(commands) Him to act on your case. Today´s Scripture/confession:
(Joel 2:25) 25And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
(Isaiah 42:16)16And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
(Isaiah 45:1-3)1Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; 2I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: 3And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
Prayer points:
1. O God restore unto me a hundred-fold all the years of blessing that the enemy has wasted in my life in Jesus´ name.
2. O God bring me by a way which I know not into prosperity and blessings in Jesus´ name!
3. O God make all darkness light before me in Jesus´ name.
4. O God come and render every crooked way straight before me in Jesus´ name.
5. Father God,hold my right hand today and subdue nations before me in Jesus´ name.
6. O God command kings to open good doors unto me and let them never be shut in Jesus´ name.
7. O God bless me with gold for every brass I ask you in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment