Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 3: Seven-day fast (25th Jan. - 31st Jan.,2010)

Title: All my hanging and buried blessings,be released and locate me by fire!

This is a fast to claim our blessings from God-marital,financial etc. God Himself has instructed us to ´´Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me´´(Isaiah 45:11). God has given us the power,authority and permission to ask Him to clarify future things that we do not understand regarding ourselves(His sons) and to command Him (when neccesary) to do His wonders in our lives. How do we ´´command Him´´? By reminding Him of His promises and obligations to us. God hates debt and a reminder that He ´´seems´´ to be indebted compels(commands) Him to act on your case. Today´s Scripture/confession:
(1 Samuel 17:45,49 and 50) 45Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
49And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.
50So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.
(Joshua 6:20) 20So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.
Prayer points:
1. O God uproot every of my blessing buried in my fathere´s house in Jesus´ name.
2. Every goliath in posession of my blessings,fall down and die by fire in Jesus´ name!
3. Every resistant wall of Jericho surrounding my blessings,fall down flat in Jesus´ name.
4. Every of my blessings burried in the witchcraft covens,be retrieved by fire in Jesus´ name.
5. All my blessings burried in the Marine witchcraft covens,be retrieved by fire in Jesus´ name.
6. Every of my blessings trapped under the waters,be released unconditionally by fire in Jesus´ name.
7. You household curses and altars holding down my blessings,release it and die in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment