Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Prayers protecting the destiny of the first-born.

1. The arrows that fly by day shall miss my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
2. O Lord, sweep away anything that does not glorify
You in my life, in Jesus’ name.

3. I shall not be a worker of iniquity, in the name of Jesus.
4. My life will not cooperate with the enemies of God, in the name of Jesus.
5. Holy Ghost fire, purge my life of every first-born curse, in the name of Jesus.
6. I shall not be an unprofitable servant, in the name of Jesus.
7. My legs, hear the word of the Lord, you must avoid the path of destruction, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every stronghold of sin in my life, I pull you down, in the name of Jesus.
9. The sin of my ancestors shall not cage my life, in the name of Jesus.
10. O God, arise and kill every iniquity in my life, in the name of Jesus.
11. O Lord,I absolve myself of every evil ancestral curse and inheritance in the name of Jesus.
12. You evil ancestral pattern of first-born failure,I disconnect myself from you in the name of Jesus.
13. O God,excempt me from inherited iniquities of my family lineage by fire in the name of Jesus.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment