Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Prayers of the first-born.

Scripture Reading – Numbers3:40-51.Confession – Genesis 22:17
1. Every power sponsoring repeated problems and resurrection of affliction in the life of my firstborn, to

stagnate his/her advancement in life, receive thunder fire of God and die, in the name of Jesus
2. Every witchcraft padlock used to lockup the marriage the business, the womb and the brain of my firstborn, Holy Ghost fire, break them and set them ablaze, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every river evil family pattern flowing down to my firstborn from ancestral line, dry up now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Divine power of reformation and restoration fall upon my firstborn and give him/her divine transformation in all areas, in Jesus’ name.
5. You my first born I speak to your life, God will add value to you, you will always be the head, you will not serve your juniors in Jesus name.
6. By the power that changes times and season, O God arise sit on the situation of my firstborn, and let the story of His / her life change for better, in the name of Jesus.
7. O Lord,I absolve myself of every evil ancestral curse and inheritance in the name of Jesus.
8. You evil ancestral pattern of first-born failure,I disconnect myself from you in the name of Jesus.
9. O God,excempt me from inherited iniquities of my family lineage by fire in the name of Jesus.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment