Trade Gong Classifieds

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Prayers consolidating the first-born.

Scripture Reading – Numbers3:40-51. Confession – Genesis 22:17
1. O Lord rearrange and reorder the life of my first born for breakthroughs and excellence and let holy
transfiguration fall upon him / her, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every stubborn household enemy that has vowed not to forgive but waste my firstborn, O God set ambush for him, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, do not allow the enemies to celebrate the demotion of my firstborn but promote him/her from ordinary to extraordinary like Jabez, in Jesus’ name.
4. O Lord, network my first born with divine helpers and catapult him/her from valley of promises to mountain of fulfilment, in the name of Jesus.
5. Blood of Jesus, poison and kill the root of every mocking problems in the life of my first born and let his problem begin to have solutions, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every power detaining my first born in the wilderness of slavery, I strike you with chaos and confusion, release him/her now and die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every affliction of the first born upon my head,be nullified in the name of Jesus.
8. O Lord,I absolve myself of every evil ancestral curse and inheritance in the name of Jesus.
9. You evil ancestral pattern of first-born failure,I disconnect myself from you in the name of Jesus.
10. O God,excempt me from inherited iniquities of my family lineage by fire in the name of Jesus.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment