Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Powers swallowing my marital blessings,die by fire!

Powers swallowing my marital blessings,die by fire!

*Evil mark on my marital destiny,be wiped away by the blood of Jesus in Jesus´ name!
*Any power of my father´s house that does not want me to lift up my marital head,be buried alive in Jesus´ name!
*Every seed of affliction in my marital life die in Jesus´ name!
*Anything planted in my marital life to bring me marital problems this year, die in Jesus´ name!
*Every power swallowing my marital benefits vomit it and die in Jesus´ name!
*Fire of God arise and destroy every demon swallowing my marital benefits in Jesus´ name!
*Every power activating poverty in my marriage,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
*Every curse of poverty operating in my marriage,die by fire in Jesus´ name!

*Aimlessnes in my marriage,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
*This year, I will be focused maritally in jesus name.
*Every move of the enemy against my marriage this year shall bring me testimony in Jesus´ name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment