Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

My stolen marital benefits,arise and locate me by fire!

My stolen marital benefits,arise and locate me by fire!

1. My stolen marital benefits hidden in the valleys,arise,rise to the mountain top and locate me in Jesus´ name!
2. My stolen marital benefits in the waters,hear the word of the Lord,get up and locate me in Jesus´ name!
3. Every satanic bed-fellow in my marital life,catch fire in Jesus´ name!
4. Every witchcraft embargo upon my marital life,die by fire in Jesus´ name!
5. Every limitation of darkness placed upon my marital life,clear away in Jesus´ name!
6. Every witchcraft restriction put upon my way of marital progress,clear away in Jesus´ name!
7. Every witchcraft hindrance placed on my way of marital progress,clear away in Jesus´ name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment