Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday, January 03, 2011

Prayers against hidden and destructive marital curses!

Prayers against hidden and destructive marital curses!

1. You hidden curse(s) working against my marriage,be exposed in Jesus name.

2. Oh God arise and nullify any legal grounds nuturing curse(s) against my marriage in Jesus name.
3. Every stronghold of curse(s) against my marriage,be located and destroyed by the fire of God in Jesus name.
4. Oh earth open up and swallow every power, man or woman that is reviving the life span of curse(s) against my marriage in Jesus name.
5. You effect of such curse(s) against my marriage,be blotted out by the blood of Jesus in jesus´ name.
6. You ancestral curse(s) crying loud against my marriage,back-fire in Jesus´ name.
7. You curse(s) still surviving behind the scenes in my marriage,die by fire in Jesus´ name.
8. O God,repair and re-establish my marital life on Christ the solid rock in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment