Trade Gong Classifieds

Monday, January 03, 2011

Prayers against hidden and destructive ancestral marital covenants!

Prayers against hidden and destructive ancestral marital covenants!

1. Oh God my father arise and expose any hidden ancestral covenant working against my marriage in Jesus name.
2. Oh God my father arise and nullify all legal grounds nuturing ancestral covenants against my marriage in Jesus name.
3. Oh God,let your fire locate and destroy every stronghold of hidden ancestral covenant against my marriage in Jesus name.
4. Oh earth open up and swallow every power, man or woman that is reviving the life span of evil ancestral marital covenant against me in Jesus name.
5. Father God,blot out any effect of such covenants against my marriage with the blood of Jesus in jesus´ name.
6. You ancestral covenants crying loud against my marriage,back-fire in Jesus´ name.
7. You ancestral covenants still surviving behind the scenes in my marriage,die by fire in Jesus´ name.
8. O God,repair and re-establish my marriage on Christ the solid rock in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment