Trade Gong Classifieds

Saturday, January 01, 2011

You Powers that stopped my fathers´ marital destiny,give way and die!

You Powers that stopped my fathers´ marital destiny,give way and die!
1. You powers that stopped my fathers´ marriage in the past,release me and die in Jesus´ name!
2. You ancestral chains and cages that limited my fathers´ marriage in the past,release me and die in Jesus´ name!
3. You ancestral witchcraft embargo that frustrated my fathers´ marriage in the past,release me and die in Jesus´ name!
4. You foundational witchcraft barrier that stopped my fathers´ marriage in the past,fall down and die in Jesus´ name!
5. You ancestral altars that stopped my fathers´ marriage in the past,release me and die in Jesus´ name!
6. Ancestral witchcraft captivity that stopped my fathers´ marriage,break and release me in Jesus´ name!
7. Ancestral Goliath that intimidated my fathers´ marriage,fall down and die in Jesus´ name!
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment