Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Prayers to frustratate Witchcraft powers against my marital destiny!

*Witchcraft manipulation against my marriage/marital destiny,I scatter you by fire in Jesus´ name.

*Witchcraft agenda against my marriage/marital destiny,be frustrated by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft arrest warrant against my marriage/marital destiny,I nullify you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft spell against my marriage/marital destiny,backfire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft burial against my marriage/marital destiny,I reverse you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft siezure of my marriage/marital destiny,I set myself free from you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft victory over my marriage/marital destiny,be reversed by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft summons against my marriage/marital destiny,I defy you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft celebration over my marriage/marital destiny,be reversed by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft detention/captivity of my marriage/marital destiny,I nullify you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft defeat in my dream,marriage/marital destiny,I convert you to devine marital victory by fire in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment