Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Prayers to kill Witchcraft powers against my marital destiny!


*Witchcraft plans against my marriage/marital destiny,I nullify you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft bondage against my marriage/marital destiny,release me by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft catering in my marital dream,I defy and seal my mouth against you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft sex in my marital dream,I defy and reject you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft attacks in my marital dream,I defy and conquer you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft affliction of my marriage/marital destiny,I survive and cleanse you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft legal grounds against my marriage/marital destiny,be withdrawn and nullified by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft conclussion against my marriage/marital destiny,I nullify you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Household witchcraft verdict against my marriage/marital destiny,I nullify you by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Household witchcraft co-operation with foreign witchcraft against my marriage/marital destiny,I disband you in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft loss in my dream,marriage/marital destiny,I convert you to devine marital profit by fire in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment