Trade Gong Classifieds

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Prayers to break Witchcraft will over my marital destiny!

*Witchcraft efigy being used against my marriage/marital destiny,scatter by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft mirror being used to monitor my marriage/marital destiny,shatter by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft eye monitoring my marriage/marital destiny,recieve the fire of God in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft embargo against my marriage/marital destiny,be removed by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft seed in my marriage/marital destiny,die by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft poison in my marriage/marital destiny,be flushed out by fire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft mark of bad fortunes upon my marital destiny,I clear you away with the blood of Jesus.
*Witchcraft poverty in my marriage/marital destiny,I command you to backfire in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft priest ministring against my marriage/marital destiny,fall down and die in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft curse against my marriage/marital destiny,be nullified and die in Jesus´ name.
*Witchcraft failure in my dream,marriage/marital destiny,I convert you to devine marital success by fire in Jesus´ name.
By: Emmanuel and Blessing Agbo.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Takeit-Byforce/100001153695902

No comments:

Post a Comment